Hello Stampers, happy Friday! Today’s project is a Friend card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do stamp set.
Stamp Sets, Dies & Punches
- Love What You Do
- First Frost
- Dragonfly Dreams
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Banner Triple Punch
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Powder Pink CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Banner: 3″ x 5-3/8″ Frosted Floral Specialty DSP – cut one end to form the Banner
- Art Piece Layer: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Blackberry Bliss panel – die cut a scallop oval with the largest scallop die in the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set
- Art Piece: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White panel
- Sentiment: 5/8″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White strip
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Frosted Floral Specialty Specialty DSP banner to the card front.
- Stamp the flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Blackberry Bliss ink, then stamp the leaves in Tranquil Tide ink; stamp the sprig image from the First Frost stamp set in Soft Suede ink (I used a Q-tip to wipe away the ink from the berries and used a sponge dauber to apply Night of Navy ink on the berries).
- Color the flower image with your light & dark Petal Pink & light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Cut the art piece with the largest oval in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set, then adhere to the Blackberry Bliss scallop oval die cut that you cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set; mount the layered art piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Blackberry Bliss ink; cut one end with the Banner Triple Punch, then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish the card, color three Basic Pearls with the dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends, then add them to the art piece and sentiment.
- Stamp the flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Powder Pink ink, then stamp the sentiment from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- To complete your card, adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on thelinks below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List