Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Birthday card that features the Stampin’ Up! First Frost Bundle.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
First Frost Bundle
Botanical Bliss stamp set
Layering Ovals Framelits
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Lovely Lipstick CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Crumb Cake Card Stock – emboss with the Basket Weave Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Oval: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Card Stock panel – die cut with the second largest oval die in the Layering Ovals Framelits dies set
Scalloped Oval: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Lovely Lipstick Card Stock panel – die cut with the largest scalloped oval die in the Layering Ovals Framelits dies set
Focal: 4″ x 7″ Whisper White Card Stock – for the flowers & leaf stems
Sentiment: 5/8″ x 2-1/2″ strip of Whisper White Card Stock
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the embossed Crumb Cake mat to the card base with Tear & Tape.
- Adhere the Whisper White oval to the Lovely Lipstick scalloped oval with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp 2 large flowers on the Whisper White panel in Lovely Lipstick ink, 3 small flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink and 2 leaf stems in Pear Pizzazz ink; die cut with the coordinating dies.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Botanical Bliss stamp set on the strip of Whisper White CS in Lovely Lipstick ink; crop one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the leaf stems, flowers & sentiment on the oval mats with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the art piece to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a double bow with a strand of Linen Thread and adhere it to the art piece with a glue dot to complete the card front.
- Stamp the leaf stem on the Whisper White CS panel in Pear Pizzazz, Lovely Lipstick & Flirty Flamingo inks, using sponge daubers to apply the ink; stamp off once on scrap paper.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
DECEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me