Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Christmas card that features the Stampin’ Up! Detailed Poinsettia.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits Dies
Christmas Pines Stamp Set & Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
Flourish Thinlits Dies
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Merry Merlot Card Stock, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
DSP Layer: 4″ x 5-1/2″ Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper
Strip: 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ Tranquil Tide Card Stock
DSP Strip: 2″ x 5-1/2″ Joyous Noel Specialty Designers Series Paper
Poinsettia: 3″ x 3″ Sparkle Glimmer Paper – die cut the poinsettia background with the coordinating die from the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlets Dies set
Poinsettia: 3″ x 3″ Merry Merlot Card Stock – die cut the poinsettia outline with the coordinating dies
Leaves: 6″ x 1-1/2″ Tranquil Tide Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper – die cut 3 leaf branches with the coordinating die from the Pretty Pines Thinlets Dies set
Leaves: 6″ x 1-1/2″ Tranquil Tide Card Stock – die cut 3 leaf branches with the coordinating die from the Pretty Pines Thinlets Dies set
Berries: 2-1/2″ x 1″ Merry Merlot Card Stock – die cut the berries with the coordinating die from the Flourish Thinlets Dies set
Sentiment: 1-1/8″ x 4″ Whisper White strip
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the Joyous Noel DSP strip to the Tranquil Tide strip, then adhere the strip to the DSP panel; adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set on the Whisper White strip in Merry Merlot ink; crop one end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhere it to the card front.
- Adhere the poinsettia outline to the poinsettia background; arrange and adhere the leaves and berries with Glue Dots; cut an 8″ strand of Merry Merlot/Copper reversible ribbon, fold it in half and adhere it to the card front, then cut the ends at an angle; adhere the poinsettia over the ribbon and leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Gold Faceted Gem to the center of the poinsettia to complete the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Merry Merlot ink.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
DECEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me