Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Sympathy card that features the Stampin’ Up! Wishing You Well stamp set.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
Wishing You Well Stamp Set
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Mint Macaron CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Mat Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock – emboss with the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
DSP Strip: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ Frosted Floral Specialty Designers Series Paper
Art Piece Layer: 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Blackberry Bliss Card Stock
Art Piece/Sentiment: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
Focal: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White Card Stock – for the bow
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the Frosted Floral DSP strip to the embossed Whisper White mat with Tear & Tape, then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the wreath on the Whisper White panel in Mint Macaron ink, turn your stamp slightly and stamp again in Tranquil Tide Ink; stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Stamp the bow on the Whisper White panel in Blackberry Bliss ink, crop with your paper snips; adhere the bow over the wreath with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Art Piece to the Blackberry Bliss Mat; then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White panel in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
DECEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me