Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Christmas card that features the Stampin’ Up! Nothing Sweeter Bundle.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
Nothing Sweeter Bundle
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Old Olive Card Stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Mat Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Real Red Card Stock
DSP Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Under The Mistletoe Designers Series Paper
Art Piece Layer: 3″ x 4-1/8″ Old Olive Card Stock
Art Piece/Sentiment: 2-7/8″ x 4″ Whisper White Card Stock – emboss the bottom edge with the scallop die from the Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies set
Focal: 2″ x 4″ Old Olive Card Sock – die cut 2 Christmas trees with the coordinating dies
Focal: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ scrap of Whisper White Card Stock – for the snowflake
Focal: 1″x 2″ Gold Glimmer Paper – die cut 2 medium stars with the coordinating die
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the Under The Mistletoe DSP to the Real Red panel; then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the embossed Whisper White mat in Real Red ink; adhere it to the Old Olive mat.
- Stamp the tree outline on one of the trees and the tree lights on the other, in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Stamp the snowflake on the scrap of Whisper White CS in VersaMark ink; I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to some White Emboss powder, then sprinkled it on the snowflake and heat set it with the heat tool; I then die cut it with the coordinating die.
- Adhere the trees, stars & snowflake to the art piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the art piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Red Rhinestones to the tree lights to complete the card front.
- Stamp a Christmas tree on the Whisper White panel in Old Olive & Mossy Meadow inks.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
DECEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me