Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Christmas card that features the Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas To All Bundle & the beautiful All Is Bright Designers Series Paper.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
Merry Christmas To All Bundle
Stylish Christmas stamp set
Layering Ovals Framelits
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Very Vanilla Card Stock, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
Mat Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Mat Layer: 3-3/4″ x 5″ Gold Glimmer Paper
DSP Layer: 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ All Is Bright Designers Series Paper
DSP Strip: 1″ x 4-7/8″ All Is Bright Designers Series Paper
Scallop Oval: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Gold Glimmer Paper – die cut a scallop oval using the second largest die in the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set
Sentiment: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla Card Stock
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- Adhere the All Is Bright DSP strip to the All Is Bright DSP panel; next adhere the DSP panel to the Gold Glimmer Paper with Tear & Tape; now adhere the stack to the Cherry Cobbler panel then to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla panel in VersaMark ink; sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set with the heat tool; die cut the sentiment with the third largest oval die in the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Gold Glimmer Paper scallop oval with Tear & Tape; mount the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Stylish Christmas stamp set on the Whisper White panel in VersaMark ink; sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set with the heat tool.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
DECEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me