Hello Stampers, happy Friday! Today’s project is a Christmas card that features the Stampin’ Up! Still Night Bundle.
Still Night & Night Owl Thinlits Dies Bundle
Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad
Crumb Cake Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends
Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker
Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
Paper – start by making the card stock cuts:
Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Merry Merlot CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Mat Layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Joyous Noel 6″ X 6″ Glimmer Paper
DSP Mat: 4″x 5-1/4″ Joyous Noel Specialty Designers Series Paper
3″ x 4″ Vellum Card Stock – emboss with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Focal: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – die cut a branch with the coordinating die
Focal: 1″ x 8″ Tranquil Tide Card Stock – die cut seven pine leaves with the coordinating die
Focal: 2″ x 3″ Whisper White Card Stock – for the owl
Sentiment: 1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ strip of Whisper White Card Stock
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- UAdhere the pine leaves to the branch; next adhere the branch to the embossed vellum with small pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals placed on some of the thicker parts of the branch; turn the vellum over and place Glue Dots in several places behind the branch; center & adhere the vellum to the Joyous Noel DSP panel.
- Wrap a strand of Braided Lined Trim around the front of the Joyous Noel DSP panel, adhere it to the back with Glue Dots; next make a double bow and adhere it with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the Joyous Noel DSP to the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper with Tear & Tape; mount the stack to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the owl image on the Whisper White panel in Early Espresso ink; then color with the light & dark Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Ivory Stampin’ Blends Markers, I also used my Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter to highlight; die cut the owl with the coordinating die and place him on the branch with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the strip of Whisper White CS below, then die cut it with the oval die in the set; adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White panel in Merry Merlot ink.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
NOVEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me