Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Birthday card that features the Stampin’ Up! Wishing You Well stamp set and the beautiful Frosted Floral Specialty Designers Series Paper.
Wishing You Well Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Botanical Bliss Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad
Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends
Paper – including cutting dimensions:
Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Blackberry Bliss CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
Mat Layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Night Of Navy Cardstock
DSP Mat: 4″x 5-1/4″ Frosted Floral Specialty Designers Series Paper
DSP Strip: 2″ x 5-1/4″ Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper
Art Piece Layer: 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ Night Of Navy Cardstock
Art Piece: 2-3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock
Art Piece: 2″ x 2-3/4″ strip of Whisper White Cardstock – for the bow
Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- Adhere the strip of Frosted Floral DSP to the Frosted Floral DSP panel, then to the Night Of Navy panel with Snail Adhesive; mount the stack to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower image from the Wishing You Well stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Pear Pizzazz ink; stamp the bow on the strip of Whisper White CS that you cut, in Night Of Navy ink, then fussy cut the bow with your Paper Snips; color the berries on the flower image with your dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Stamp the birthday sentiment from the Botanical Bliss stamp set below the flower image on the art piece in Blackberry Bliss ink; adhere the art piece to the Night of Navy layer, then mount the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the bow with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and a Glitter Enamel Dot to finish the card front.
- Stamp the flower & bow images from the Wishing You Well stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Pear Pizzaz & Night Of Navy inks – stamp off once on scrap paper; color the berries on the flower image with the light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
NOVEMBER REWARDS CODE:
copy & paste this code into Host Code box in Shopping Cart
Use the rewards code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use my rewards code, so you get the rewards from Stampin’ Up!, you’ll automatically qualify for the free gift (no code needed). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any of the current catalogs.
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.