Hi Stampers, welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a Christmas theme and I’m featuring the ‘Flourish Filigree’ stamp set and the gorgeous ‘All Is Bright’ DSP for my project.
Stamp Sets & Punches:
- Flourish Filigree Stamp Set
- Pretty Label Punch
Start by making your card stock cuts:
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler CS, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Mat: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ All Is Bright DSP panel
- Art Piece Layer: 3-1/4″ x 4-3/16″ Gold Foil Sheets panel
- Art Piece: 3-1/16″ x 4-1/16″ Very Vanilla CS panel
- Sentiment: 2″ x 3″ Very Vanilla CS panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the All Is Bright DSP panel to the card front.
- Stamp the filigree image from the Flourish Filigree stamp set on the Very Vanilla panel in VersaMark & Cherry Cobbler inks; sprinkle with Clear Emboss Powder and heat set with the heat tool.
- Adhere the art piece to the Gold Foil layer, then adhere the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tip: Use your Stamparatus for precise alignment
- Make a mask by stamping the label image from the Flourish Filigree stamp set on a Post-it note, then crop it with the Pretty Label Punch; cut around the sentiment, being careful not to cut into the frame.
- Place the sentiment part of the mask over the sentiment, ink your stamp with VersaMark ink, remove the mask and stamp the frame on the Very Vanilla panel, sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool; next place the frame part of the mask over the frame on the stamp, ink the sentiment in VersaMark & Cherry Cobbler inks and stamp in the center of the label, sprinkle with Clear Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool; crop the sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Center the sentiment on the filigree image and adhere it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To complete the card front, place three gold Metallic Pearls in the upper left corner of the art piece.
- To complete the card, stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Very Vanilla panel and adhere it to the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the project that Mary Deathridge created or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Karen Ksenzakovic created.
And in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members participating in the hop today:
- Shirley Gentry
- Karen Finkle
- Linda Richenberg
- Connie Troyer
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Aurora Lopez
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Amy Koenders
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List