Hey Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Christmas card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Spirited Snowmen stamp set.
Stamp Sets & Dies:
- Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set
- Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Layering Circles Framelits Dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Pool Party CS, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Mat: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party Panel from Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Panel: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Real Red from Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Art Piece: 3″ x 3″ Whisper White CS panel
- Art Piece Layer: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Sparkle Glimmer Paper – Cut with the third largest scallop framelit
- Sentiment: 5/8″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Pool Party panel from Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP to the card front.
- Adhere the Real Red panel from Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP to the card front.
- Stamp the Snowman image on the Whisper White panel in Memento Tuxedo Black ink; color the image with your light & dark Real Red, Pool Party, Crumb Cake & Smoky Slate and light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers; cut with the second largest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set.
- Adhere the art piece to the scallop die cut that you cut from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper; then mount the art piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Christmas image from the Merry Christmas To All stamp set, on the Whisper White Panel in Real Red ink; then mount the sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used a Sponge Brayer and a few drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint, then rolled the brayer in a forward motion on a Clear Block until it was evenly covered, I then applied it to one of the Festive Farmhouse Elements; I used some of the Shimmer Paint that was left on the block and a small brush to paint the dots and the rim of the snowman’s hat; adhere the Festive Farmhouse Element to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- To complete the front of the card, add 3 rhinestones to the sentiment and the snowman’s hat.
- Stamp the sentiment image from the Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set on the Whisper White panel in Real Red ink, and the snowflake image in Pool Party ink.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: VA6J99E6
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List