Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Thank You card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Flourish Filigree stamp set
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Flourish Filigree Stamp Set
- Label Me Pretty Stamp Set
- Pretty Label Punch
- Banner Triple Punch
- Layering Circles Framelits Dies
- Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Gray Granite CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Merry Merlot CS panel
- Mat: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Joyous Noel Specialty DSP panel
- Banner: 2″ x 5″ Joyous Noel Specialty DSP – punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Sprigs: 2-1/2″ x 6″ Soft Suede CS panel – cut 3 with the sprig die from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies
- Sentiment: 2″ x 2-3/4″ Gray Granite CS panel
- Sentiment Layer: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Soft Suede CS panel – Cut with the forth largest circle in the Layering Circles Framelits Dies set
- Sentiment Layer: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Copper Foil Sheets – Cut with the forth largest scallop circle in the Layering Circles Framelits Dies set
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP panel to the Merry Merlot panel, then adhere the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals; center and adhere the banner to the card front.
- Adhere the 3 sprigs that you cut with the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies with Glue Dots as shown.
- I made a mask by stamping the ‘from my Kitchen to yours’ stamp, from the Label Me Pretty stamp set, on a post-it note; then I carefully cut around the words and placed the mask back over just the words on the stamp and inked the frame with VersaMark ink, removed the mask, and stamped the frame on the Gray Granite panel; I then sprinkled the frame with Copper Emboss Powder and heat set it with my Heat Tool.
- Center and stamp the sentiment from the Flourish Filigree Stamp Set in the frame in Merry Merlot ink; punch out the sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Adhere the circle die cut that you cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, to the scallop circle die cut; adhere the sentiment to layers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals; mount the stack to the card front with with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment image from the Flourish Filigree Stamp Set on the Whisper White panel in Merry Merlot ink.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: VA6J99E6
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List