Hello Stampers, happy Friday! Today’s project is a Friend card featuring the Stampin’ Up! First Frost Bundle.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- First Frost Bundle
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Gray Granite CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Night of Navy CS panel
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Frosted Floral Specialty DSP
- Focal: Flowers – 2″ x 5″ Whisper White CS panel
- Focal: Sprigs – 1-3/4″ x 8-1/2″ Shimmery White CS – cut 3
- Focal: Sprigs – 2″ x 4″ Galvanized Metallic Paper – cut 2
- Focal: Leaves – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Vellum CS – cut 3
- Sentiment: 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White CS
- Sentiment Layer: 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Night of Navy CS panel – cut out the larger frame from the die set
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Frosted Floral Specialty DSP panel to the Night of Navy panel, then adhere the stack to the card front.
- Adhere the sprigs & leaves that you cut with the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies to the card front with Glue Dots as shown.
- Stamp 3 flowers using the larger flower image from the First Frost stamp set on the Whisper White CS panel in Night of Navy ink; cut them out with the matching die from the die set.
- Stamp the sprig image (stamp off once on scrap paper) on the Whisper White CS panel in Gray Granite ink, then stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink over the sprig; cut with the smaller frame die from die the set.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Night of Navy frame die cut; mount the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Arrange the flowers and adhere them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the image from the First Frost stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Gray Granite ink (I wiped the Gray Granite ink off the flowers and used a sponge dauber to add Night of Navy ink before stamping).
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: VA6J99E6
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List