Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Thanksgiving card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Pleasant Pheasants stamp set
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Pleasant Pheasant stamp set
- Burlap stamp set
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Cajun Craze CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Early Espresso CS panel
- Stamped Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Crumb Cake CS panel
- Art Piece Layer: 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Early Espresso CS panel
- Art Piece Layer: 3-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ Cajun Craze CS panel
- Art Piece: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Very Vanilla CS panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Stamp the burlap image on the Crumb Cake panel in Crumb Cake ink; adhere the burlap panel to the Early Espresso panel, then adhere the stack to the card front.
- Stamp the wheelbarrow and sentiment images from the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set on the Very Vanilla panel in Early Espresso & Cajun Craze inks.
- Color the image with your light & dark Stampin’ Blends Markers in Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, and light Smoky Slate, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze; use your Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker to color the wheel, nails & supports.
- Wrap a strand of Linen Thread twice around the art piece and tie a bow.
- Adhere the art piece to the Cajun Craze panel then to the Early Espresso panel; adhere the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To complete your card, stamp the image from the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set on the Very Vanilla panel, in Early Espresso ink.
- Color the image with your light & dark Stampin’ Blends Markers in Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, and light Smoky Slate, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze; use your Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker to color the vegetable stems.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List