Hello Stampers, happy Wednesday! Today’s card is a Thanksgiving card using the Stampin’ Up! Pleasant Pheasants stamp set from the 2018 Holiday Catalog.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Pleasant Pheasants stamp Set
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Soft Suede CS, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Very Vanilla CS panel
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Frosted Floral Specialty DSP panel
- Art Piece Mat: 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Soft Suede CS panel
- Art Piece: 3″ x 3-1/2″ Very Vanilla CS panel
- Sentiment: 1″ x 3-1/2″ Crumb Cake CS panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Frosted Floral Specialty DSP panel to the Very Vanilla panel, then adhere the stack to the card front.
- Ink and stamp the pheasant image from the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the Very Vanilla panel.
- Adhere your art piece to the Soft Suede panel, then mount the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink and stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on the Crumb Cake panel, then trim to 5/8″ x 3″ and cut a flag on one end.
- Thread a strand of Linen Thread through a small True Gentleman Button and tie a bow; add it to the sentiment with a Glue Dot.
- Attach the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- To complete your card, ink and stamp the leaf border image in Soft Suede ink on the Very Vanilla panel; then adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List