Hello Stampers, happy Monday! I used the Stampin’ Up! Country Home stamp set to make a Christmas card to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Country Home stamp set
- Flourish Filigree stamp set
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Pretty Label Punch
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Merry Merlot card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
- Mat: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Tranquil Tide panel
- Art Piece: 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ Whisper White panel, cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Sentiment: 2″ x 3″ Whisper White panel
- Sentiment: 2″ x 3″ Tranquil Tide Panel, punched out with the Pretty Label Punch
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Wrap some Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversable Ribbon (use the Merry Merlot side) to the front of the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP and adhere it to the back of the DSP with Glue Dots. Adhere the mat to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink and stamp the foliage image from the Country Home stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White Stitched Framelits panel; color the foliage image with your Light & Dark Rich Razzleberry, Shaded Spruce and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers and your Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker for the tiny leaves.
- Adhere your art piece to the Tranquil Tide panel, then mount the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish the card front, I colored 3 Clear Rhinestones with my Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Marker, then placed them in the upper left corner.
- Ink and stamp the sentiment image in Merry Merlot ink, then fussy cut the image very close to the edge; adhere the sentiment to the Tranquil Tide Pretty Label that you punched out.
- Ink and stamp the folage image from the Country Home stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White panel; color the foliage image with your Light & Dark Rich Razzleberry, Shaded Spruce and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers and your Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker for the tiny leaves; adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List