Hello Stampers, happy Friday! Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do stamp set to make my card to share with you.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Love What You Do stamp set
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Highland Heather card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Highland Heather (for embossing)
- Mat: 3″ x 4-1/8″ Granny Apple Green panel
- Art Piece: 2-7/8″ x 4″ Whisper White panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Emboss the Highland Heather mat with the Lovely Floral embossing folder by placing the embossing folder partially on the lower right side of the mat, then run it through the Big Shot. Adhere the mat to the card front with Tear & Tape.
- Ink and stamp the larger flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on the Whisper White panel, then the leaves and sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink. Color the flower image with your Light & Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Adhere your art piece to the Granny Apple Green panel, then mount the stack to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish the card front, add three Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Ink the larger flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Highland Heather ink on the Whisper White Panel; then adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List