Hello Stampers, happy Wednesday! Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Cat Punch and a sheet from the Toil & Trouble DSP to make a Fall, Thanksgiving card to share with you.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Cat Punch
- Country Home stamp set
- Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies
- Petals & More Thinlits dies
- Banquet Bunch Framelits dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Very Vanilla card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Very Vanilla panel (for embossing)
- Art Piece: 3″ x 5″ Soft Suede panel (for trellis)
- Art Piece: 2-1/4″ x 3″ Early Espresso panel (for cat)
- Art Piece: 3″ x 5-1/4″ Pear Pizzazz panel (for leaves)
- Art Piece: 3″ x 5-1/4″ Vellum panel (for sponged leaves)
- Art Piece: 3″ x 4″ Mossy Meadow panel (for 3 leaves)
- Art Piece: 2″ x 3″ So Saffron panel (for 2 ‘wheat’ sprigs)
- Art Piece: 3 fussy cut pumpkins from a sheet of Toil & Trouble DSP
- Sentiment: 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ Very Vanilla strip
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Very Vanilla panel, 2 small fussy cut pumpkins from a sheet of Toil & Trouble DSP
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Use a Sponge Brayer and your Soft Suede ink pad, to lightly ink the Pinewood Planks embossing folder; emboss the Very Vanilla mat, then adhere it to the card front with Tear & Tape.
- Make the following die cuts: a ‘trellis’ from the Soft Suede panel with the die from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies set; 3 leaf branches from the Mossy Meadow panel and 2 wheat sprigs from the So Saffron panel with dies from the Banquet Bunch Framelits dies set; 1 leaf branch from the Pear Pizzazz panel and one from the Vellum panel from the Petals & More Thinlits dies set. Use Sponge Daubers to color the Vellum leaves in Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Cajun Craze inks.
- Adhere the trellis, leaves & wheat sprigs to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use your Cat Punch to cut out the cat, then run it through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder; adhere the cat and fussy cut pumpkins to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink the sentiment image from the Country Home stamp set in Early Espresso & Pumpkin Pie inks on the Very Vanilla strip – Tip: I used Washi Tape to cover ‘harvest’ while I inked ‘happy’ and ‘blessing’ in Early Espresso ink then I removed the tape and stamped my image, then I did the same to stamp ‘harvest’ in Pumpkin Pie ink. I used my Stamparatus for precise placement.
- To make the bow, I took a strand of 5/8″ Burlap ribbon, pulled the nylon thread that holds it together, and I was left with 8 individual strands; I used 2 strands to make a double loop bow. Adhere one of the Leaves Trinkets and the bow to the sentiment with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the 2 small pumpkins to the Very Vanilla mat with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla mat to the Cherry Cobbler mat, then adhere the stack to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List