Hello Stampers! I used the Stampin’ Up! Spirited Snowmen stamp set to make a Christmas card to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Spirited Snowmen stamp set
- Bunch Of Banners Framelits dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP – Poppy Parade
- Mat: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ Granny Apple Green panel
- Art Piece: 3″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White panel
- Sentiment: 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Poppy Parade panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Poppy Parade DSP mat to the card front
- Ink the ice skating snowman image from the Spirited Snowmen stamp set in Early Espresso ink, then color your image with Light & Dark Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate; Light Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Pool Party, Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used Frost White shimmer paint and a small brush to color the pom-poms on the snowman’s hat.
- Ink the holly image in Early Espresso ink, then color with Light & Dark Poppy Parade & Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers; fussy cut the holly.
- Adhere your art panel to the Granny Apple Green panel, then mount it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow from a strand of Whisper White Bakers Twine; adhere the holly with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the bow with a rolled up Glue Dot.
- Ink the sentiment image in Poppy Parade ink, then cut it with the flag die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits dies and adhere it to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink the happy snowman image from the Spirited Snowmen stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White Panel, then color your image with Light & Dark: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate; Light: Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used Frost White shimmer paint and a small brush to color the pom-pom, dots & the rim of the snowman’s hat.
- Adhere the Whisper White mat to the Poppy Parade mat, then adhere the stack to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List