Hello Stampers, happy Friday! I used the Stampin’ Up! Country Home stamp set to make a Thank You card to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- County Home stamp set
- Buffalo Check stamp set
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Smokey Slate card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/2″ Blackberry Bliss panel
- Mat: 3″ x 4″ Mango Melody panel
- Art Piece: 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Blackberry Bliss panel, 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Stamp the Buffalo Check stamp with Blackberry Bliss ink on the Blackberry Bliss panel, then adhere it to the card front.
- Emboss the Mango Melody panel with the Corrugated Embossing Folder, then mount it to the card front with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the pitcher and the foliage from the Country Home stamp set in Memento Black ink on the Whisper White panel; color your image with Light & Dark Mango Melody, Old Olive, Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Markers; use your Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker to color the tiny leaves.
- Adhere your art panel to the Blackberry Bliss Panel, then mount it on the Mango Melody mat, already on the card front, with Tear & Tape.
- Cut a small section of Chicken Wire Elements and adhere it the the card front.
- Thread a strand of Blackberry Bliss Nature’s Twine through a Galvanized Button, tie a single knot, then adhere it to the card front with a glue dot.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Country Home stamp set on the Whisper White mat with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Stamp the foliage in Memento Black ink; color your image with Light & Dark Mango Melody, Old Olive, Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Markers; use your Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker to color the tiny leaves.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List