Hi Stampers, welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Giving Thanks” theme and I’m featuring the Painted Harvest stamp set for my project.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Painted Harvest Stamp Set/Leaf Punch
- Flourish Thinlits Dies
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies
Start by making your card stock cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Very Vanilla card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 2″ x 4″ Nature’s Poem DSP, 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Early Espresso card stock
- Mat: 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ Very Vanilla card stock (for the sentiment), 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ Mango Melody card stock (these can be cut with the Layering Squares Dies)
- Art Piece: 4″ x 6″ Very Vanilla card stock (for the sun flower and leaves), 2″ x 3″ Early Espresso card stock (for the stems), 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (for the maple leaf)
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla card stock, 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Early Espresso card stock
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Nature’s Poem DSP to the Early Espresso mat then adhere the stack to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Very Vanilla panel.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Mango Melody mat; wrap a strand of linen thread twice around the mat and tie a bow. Set aside while you create your art piece.
- Stamp the sun flower from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Mango Melody, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso inks and three sets of leaves in Shaded Spruce ink on the Very Vanilla panel.
- Fussy cut the sun flower with your Paper Snips; cut the leaves with your Leaf Punch; cut three stems from the Early Espresso panel with the stem die from the Flourish Thinlits Dies set; cut a maple leaf from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper with the maple leaf die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies set.
- Adhere the maple leaf, the three sets of leaves and three stems to the upper left side of the mat with Liquid Multipurpose Glue; adhere the sun flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the art piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sun flower in Mango Melody, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso inks, on the Very Vanilla mat, stamping off once each time on a piece of scrap paper; adhere it to the Early Espresso mat.
- Adhere the stack to the inside of the card with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
And in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members participating in the hop today:
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Linda S Richenberg
- Connie Troyer
- Shirley Gentry
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Aurora Lopez
- Amy Koender
My card was inspired by The Card Concept #99 (Sunflower Serenade)
My card was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP159
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List