Hello Stampers, I made a Fall card using the Stampin’ Up! Painted Harvest stamp set to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Painted Harvest Stamp Set
- Colorful Seasons Stamp Set
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Cajun Craze card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Early Espresso card stock
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Toil & Trouble DSP
- Art Piece: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Cajun Craze card stock (for the maple leaf), 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Copper Foil Sheet (for the maple leaf outline)
- Sentiment: 1-1/2″ x 4″ Pumpkin Pie panel, 1-3/4″x 4″ Early Espresso panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Toil & Trouble DSP to the Early Espresso mat, then mount the stack to the card front with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the sentiment in the Painted Harvest stamp set on the Pumpkin Pie panel in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Copper Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool; emboss the Early Espresso panel with the Corrugated Embossing Folder; then adhere the Pumpkin Pie panel to the Early Espresso mat with Tear & Tape.
Assemble The Art Piece:
- Cut the maple leaf in the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies set from the Cajun Craze panel; Cut the maple leaf outline from the Copper Foil Sheet, then adhere it to the maple leaf with tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue; adhere it to the sentiment panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a strand of 1/4″ Copper Trim to the sentiment mat with Glue Dots; make a bow and adhere under the sentiment with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the art piece to the card front with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the maple leaf from the Colorful Seasons stamp set on the Whisper White mat with Pumpkin Pie ink; position the maple leaf outline over the maple leaf and stamp it in VersaMark ink; sprinkle with Copper Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool.
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List