Hello Stampers, I made a Masculine card using the Stampin’ Up! Still Night Bundle to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Still Night/Night Owl Thinlits Dies
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Very Vanilla, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Wood Textures DSP
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla
- Art Piece: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Wood Textures DSP (for the branch), 2″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla (for the owl)
- Sentiment: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Wood Textures DSP
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used for making this project at the bottom of this blog post.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla mat with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; adhere it to the Wood Textures DSP mat, then mount the stack to the card front with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
Assemble The Art Piece:
- Stamp the owl from the Still Night stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the Very Vanilla panel; color the owl with your Stampin’ Blends, I used light & dark Crumb Cake, Ivory and light Mango Melody; cut the owl out with the owl die from the Night Owl Thinlits Dies set.
- Cut the branch out from the Wood Textures DSP with the branch die from the Night Owl Thinlits Dies set.
- Adhere the branch to the card front with small pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals placed on the wider parts of the branch. Adhere the owl on the branch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Still Night stamp set with Early Espresso and VersaMark inks; sprinkle with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (don’t forget to use your Embossing Buddy) then heat set with your Heat Tool. Cut out the sentiment with the Oval Die from the Night Owl Thinlits Dies set.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp part of the branch and the owl from the Still Night stamp set on the Very Vanilla mat with Early Espresso ink; adhere it to the Wood Textures DSP mat.
- Adhere the stack to the inside of the card with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List