Hi Stampers, I made a Halloween card using the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Sweets Bundle and Twinkle Builder Punch to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Spooky Sweets/Spooky Bats Punch
- Twinkle Builder Punch
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Night of Navy, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Pool Party
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Smoky Slate
- Art Piece: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Pool Party mat, 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Twinkle Twinkle DSP mat, 3″ x 4″ Whisper White (spooky bats), 3″ x 4″ Whisper White (moon), 3″ x 4″ Pineapple Punch (stars)
- Sentiment: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Pool Party
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White
You’ll find the list of supplies for making this project at the bottom of this blog post.
- Emboss the Smoky Slate Mat with the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; adhere the Smokey Slate mat to the Pool Party mat, then mount the stack to the card front with SNAIL or Tear & Tape.
Assemble The Art Piece:
- Adhere the Twinkle Twinkle DSP mat to the Pool Party mat. Stamp the bats from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in Pool Party ink; stamp the moon in Pineapple Punch ink. Cut the images out using the coordinating punches. Cut a few stars from the Pineapple Punch panel with the Twinkle Builder Punch. Adhere the moon with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive; I adhered the punched stars wherever there were white stars on the DSP, with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Adhere the bats with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. For the finishing touch, add a Glitter Enamel Dot to the bottom right corner. Mount the art piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Spooky Sweets stamp set with Night of Navy & Smoky Slate inks; then cut it out with the 1-3/8” Stitched Circle Die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set; adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the moon in Pineapple Punch, the cloud in Night of Navy and two bats in Smoky Slate inks, stamping off once each time on a piece of scrap paper. Adhere the mat to the inside of the card with SNAIL or Tear & Tape, and your done!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Frequent Buyer Rewards – My online customer thank you program.
Stampin’ Up! Product List