Hi Stampers, I made a Christmas card using the Stampin’ Up! Spirited Snowmen stamp set to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Spirited Snowmen
- Lakeside Framelits
Start by making your card stock cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Tranquil Tide, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 3-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ Sahara Sand
- Mat: 3-3/4″ x 4″ Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
- Art Piece: 2-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White (snowmen), 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Sahara Sand
- Sentiment: 1″ x 3″ Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White
You’ll find the list of supplies for making this project at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP to the Sahara Sand mat, then to the card front with SNAIL or Tear & Tape
- For the art piece, stamp the snowmen image from the Spirited Snowmen stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White panel
- Place the art piece in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder about 3/4″ from the left side, and the bottom against the folded edge of the folder. After embossing, you’ll have nine ‘snow’ bumps on the snowmen; I took my bone folder and gently flattened them out (front and back)
- Color the image with your Ivory, Dark Crumb Cake, Light Mango Melody, Light and Dark Smoky Slate, Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends, and your Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Pad (press some ink onto the lid) and your Blender Pen. I dotted the ‘snow’ and brushed the snowmen with my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Adhere the art piece to the Sahara Sand mat with Tear & Tape, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- To finish the front of the card, stamp the sentiment from the Spirited Snowmen stamp set on the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP in Tranquil Tide and VersaMark inks, sprinkle with Black Emboss Powder and heat set it with the Heat Tool. Cut the sentiment out with the small sentiment die in the Lakeside Framelits Dies set. Add two Metalic Pearls to the ends of the sentiment, then adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment and holly images on the Whisper White mat in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color the holly with your Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends and the Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Pad (press some ink onto the lid) and your Blender Pen
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card and you’re done!
- If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Frequent Buyer Rewards – My online customer thank you program.
Stampin’ Up! Product List