Hi Stampers, I made a Halloween card using the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Sweets Bundle to share with you today.
Stamp Sets, Bundles and Dies:
- Spooky Sweets/Spooky Bats Punch
- Layering Circles Framelits
Start by making your card stock cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Mango Melody card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Basic Black
- Mat: 4″ x 5-1/2″ Toil & Trouble DSP
- Art Piece: 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ Gorgeous Grape mat, 3″ x 4″ Whisper White mat, 3″ x 4″ Whisper White panel (spooky bats)
- Sentiment: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Whisper White panel (moon)
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of supplies for making this project at the bottom of this blog post.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the cloud (stamp off once) & bat images on the Whisper White mat in Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape and Lemon Lime Twist inks
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card and you’re done!
You Can Start Redeeming Your Bonus Days Coupons Now!
Click here to find out how!
- If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Product List