Hello Stampers, I made a Halloween card using the Stampin’ Up! Still Night Bundle and the Spooky Sweets Bundle to share with you today.
Stamp Set Bundles:
- Still Night/Night Owl Thinlits Dies
- Spooky Sweets/Spooky Bats Punch
Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: Basic Black card stock – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Front Panel: Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Front Panel: Nature’s Poem DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Art Piece: Whisper White – 4″ x 4″ panel (moon), 3″ x 3-1/4″ panel (owl), 3″ x 4″ panel (spooky bats), Basic Black – 3″ x 3-1/2″ panel (branch)
- Sentiment: Nature’s Poem DSP – 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ panel, Basic Black card stock 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ panel
- Inside Panel: Whisper White card stock – 4″ x 5-1/4″
You’ll find the list of the supplies that I used at the bottom of this blog post
- Sponge the 4″ x 4″ Whisper White panel with Crushed Curry and Mango Melody inks, then cut it with the largest circle in the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, then stamp the cloud image (stamp off once on scrap paper) near the top with Memento Tuxido Black ink
- Use VersaMark ink to stamp the sentiment onto the 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Nature’s Poem DSP panel and cut it out with the Oval die from the Night Owl Thinlits Dies set. Sprinkle with Black Emboss powder (don’t forget to use your Embossing Buddy) and heat set with your heat tool. Cut another oval from the 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Basic Black panel
- Cut the 3″ x 3-1/2″ Basic Black panel with the branch die from the Night Owl Thinlits Dies
- Stamp the Bat images from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in Memento Tuxido Black ink on the 3″ x 4″ Whisper White panel, then punch them out with the Spooky Bats Punch
- Stamp the Owl image in Memento Tuxido Black ink onto the 3″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White panel. Color the owl with Stampin’ Blends as follows: Wings and head – light crumb cake, light soft suede. Chest – light soft suede, ivory, color lifter. Feet – light soft suede and light mango melody. Around the eyes – Ivory and color lifter. Eyes and beak light mango melody. Cut the owl out with the coordinating Owl die
- Adhere the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Nature’s Poem DSP panel to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Blackberry Bliss panel then adhere the stack to the card front with Snail Adhesive or Tear and Tape
- To assemble the art piece, adhere the branch to ‘moon’ with tiny bits of Dimensionals. Adhere the owl near the center of the branch with Dimensionals. Mount the art piece to the card front with Snail Adhesive
- Adhere the three bats to the card front with Mini Dimensionals
- To complete the front of the card, adhere the sentiment oval to the Basic Black oval, as shown, with Snail Adhesive then to the card front with Dimensionals
- For the inside of the card, stamp the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel with the cloud image (stamp off once on scrap paper) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then stamp two bats partially over the clouds with Memento Tuxedo Black ink . Adhere the panel to the inside of the card. You’re done!
You Can Start Redeeming Your Bonus Days Coupons Now!
Click here to find out how!
DASHING ALONG Designer Series Paper Promotion!
Host a party with $250 in sales from September 1–30, and you’ll earn FREE, the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Host Promotion Details
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
- Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Here some samples that were made using this paper
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Product List