Hello Stampers, I used the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Delight Stamp Set and some of the pretty Garden Impressions Designers Series Paper to make my card to share with you today.
Stamp Sets you’ll need:
- Daisy Delight
- Love What You Do
Card stock cuts:
- Card Base: Night of Navy card stock – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Front Panel: Pacific Point card stock – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Front Panel: Garden Impressions DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Art Piece: Pacific Point – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″, you’ll need 2 panels
- Sentiment: Whisper White card stock – 3″ x 3″
- Panel: So Saffron card stock – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Inside Panel: Whisper White card stock – 4″ x 5-1/4
You’ll find the list of the supplies that I used at the bottom of this blog post
- Stamp the two 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pacific Point panels with the Daisy image, from the Daisy Delight stamp set, in Night of Navy ink. Punch out the two daisies with the Daisy Punch, then adhere them together in the center with a glue dot
- Stamp the sentiment from the Love What You Do stamp set on the 3″ x 3″ Whisper White panel with Night of Navy ink and die cut using the second largest of the Layering Circles Framelits. Die cut a scallop circle using the second largest scallop die from the 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ So Saffron panel. Adhere the sentiment circle to the scallop circle with Snail Adhesive
- Adhere the Garden Impressions DSP panel to the Pacific Point panel, then to the card base with Snail Adhesive
- Mount your art piece and sentiment circle with dimensionals
- Color three medium rhinestone jewels with your Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker and add them to the front of the card. Add a large Gold Faceted Gem to the center of the daisy to complete the front of the card
For the inside of the card, cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel from Whisper White card stock. Stamp the flower image from the Daisy Delight stamp set as follows:
- Stamp the stems with Shaded Spruce ink
- For the daisies, use Pacific Point ink and stamp three daisies – stamping off once each time
- Make two masks (I used a Post-it note), apply them to the two flowers on the ends
- Use Night of Navy ink to stamp the daisy outline. First, stamp the center daisy, remove the masks from the two flowers, then apply one mask to the center daisy and stamp the other two daisies
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card
You Can Start Redeeming Your Bonus Days Coupons Now!
Click here to find out how!
Host a party with $250 in sales from September 1–30, and you’ll earn FREE, the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Host Promotion Details
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
- Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Here some samples that were made using this paper
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Frequent Buyer Rewards – My online customer thank you program.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: