Hello Stampers, I used the Stampin’ Up! Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies to make my card to share with you today.
Remember, this bundle is only available through the of month of August and only while supply lasts! Today is the last day to get this bundle, don’t miss out!
Card Stock Cuts:
- Soft Suede card stock – card base 4-1/4″ x 11″, 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White card stock – inside panel 4″ x 5-1/4″, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel for art piece
- Orange Grove – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Nature’s Poem DSP – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel
- Vellum – 1″ x 5″ strip
You’ll find a complete list of the supplies I used at the bottom of this blog post.
- For the card base, Soft Suede card stock cut at 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- Sponge Grapfruit Grove and Daffodil Delight inks on a 3-1/4” x 4-1/4″ panel of Whisper White card stock. Stamp the Wheat image (3 times) with VirsaMark and Crushed Curry inks onto the sponged panel. Sprinkle with Clear emboss powder (don’t forget to use your embossing buddy) and heat set.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1″ x 5″ strip of Vellum with VersaMark and Soft Suede inks, sprinkle with Clear emboss powder and heat set. Punch the end of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Use linen thread to make a double loop bow. Color three rhinestones with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend Marker.
- Cut the art piece with the medium Stitched Framelit. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Orange Grove card stock with the large Stitched Framelit.
- For the front panel, adhere a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel of Nature’s Poem DSP to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel of Soft Suede card stock. Center the large Stitched Framelit on the front panel and cut it.
- Adhere the art piece to the Orange Grove stitched panel, then adhere it to the card front making sure to center it with the front panel. Adhere the front panel to the card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment strip with glue dots (conceal the glue dots behind the linen bow and one of the rhinestones.
- For the inside of the card, cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel from Whisper White card stock, stamp the wheat with Crushed Curry ink. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
For every $50 that you spend between August 1-31 (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5 Bonus coupon code that can be used September 1–31. Click here for more details.
You can purchase the Blended Seasons Stamp Set (available in wood-mount and clear-mount, there is also a French version) and the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies thru August 31, 2018 while supplies last.
There is also a set of 10 watercolor pencils available. Click here for details.
August 01-31 Host Code: 34XCGDRN
September 01-30 Host Code: WPB9PW2T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Frequent Buyer Rewards – My online customer thank you program.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: Product List