I used Stampin’ Up! Blended Seasons Bundle for the project I’m sharing with you today. Remember, this bundle is only available through the of month of August and only while supply lasts! Only a few days left, don’t miss out on getting this bundle!
Details for creating this project:
- To create the focal piece, stamp the flower image from the Blended Seasons stamp set with VersaMark and Cajun Craze inks on a panel of Shimmery White card stock, sprinkle with clear emboss powder (remember to use your embossing buddy before sprinkling the emboss powder), remove excess and heat emboss it.
- Stamp the Congrats sentiment in VersaMark and Old Olive inks to the panel, sprinkle with clear emboss powder, remove excess and heat emboss it.
- Use Calypso Coral, Real Red, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight watercolor pencils and a blender pen to watercolor the Image.
- For the card front, adhere a panel of Nature’s Poem DSP to a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock and die cut it with the large Stitched Seasons framelit.
- Center the focal piece and adhere it to the Old Olive card base. Then center the card front around the focal piece and adhere it with dimensionls. Apply three rhinestones to the focal piece.
- For the inside of the card, stamp a section of the flower image in Grapefruit Grove ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and adhere it to the inside of the card.
You’ll find a list of the supplies I used, including card stock cuts, at the bottom of this blog post.
August 01-31 Host Code: 34XCGDRN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
For every $50 that you spend between August 1-31 (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5 Bonus coupon code that can be used September 1–31. Click here for more details.
You can purchase the Blended Seasons Stamp Set (available in wood-mount and clear-mount, there is also a French version) and the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies thru August 31, 2018 while supplies last.
There is also a set of 10 watercolor pencils available. Click here for details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Frequent Buyer Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Card stock for this project:
- Old Olive card stock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Shimmery White card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Whisper White card stock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for inside of the card)
- Grapefruit Grove card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Nature’s Poem Designers Series Paper – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: