Hello Stampers, happy Monday! Today’s project is a Christmas card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Making Christmas Bright Bundle.
Bundles, Dies & Punches
- Making Christmas Bright Bundle
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Banner Triple Punch
Start by Making Your Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Cherry Cobbler CS, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Layering Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Shaded Spruce panel
- Mat: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ All Is Bright DSP panel
- Banner: 2-5/16″ x 5″ All Is Bright DSP – cut one end to form the banner
- Banner: 1-3/4″ x 4-5/8″ All Is Bright DSP – cut one end with the Banner Triple
- Art Piece/Sentiment: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White panel
- Art Piece: scrap pieces of Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper – cut two bulbs with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
- Art Piece: 1″ x 2″ Whisper White scrap – for the bulb bases
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this project, at the bottom of this blog post.
- Adhere the All Is Bright DSP panel to the Shaded Spruce panel; now adhere the two banners that you cut from the All Is Bright DSP to the stack, next mount the stack to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the ‘tinsel’ image from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set on the Whisper White panel in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder then heat set with the Heat Tool; stamp the sentiment images in Shaded Spruce & Cherry Cobbler inks; crop the sentiment with the second largest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Stamp the base of the bulbs (you’ll need two) on the scrap of Whisper White CS in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder then heat set with the Heat Tool; crop the bases with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, then adhere them to the bulb punches that you cropped from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper, with Liquid Multipurpose Glue; adhere the bulbs to the art piece with Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the base & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals toward the bottom on the bulbs.
- To finish the card front, make a bow using a strand of Garden Green Baker’s Twine and adhere it below the base of the bulbs.
- Stamp the sentiment image from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set on the Whisper White panel in Shaded Spruce ink.
- To complete your card, adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
HOST CODE: QKAEJ67D
Use this host code when your order is $50 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8. in any current catalogs.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on thelinks below to go to my online store.
- Visit My Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products – join my Daisy Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program
I’m happy to answer your questions, click here to contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Product List