Hello Stampers, I made a Thank You card using the Stampin’ Up! Oh So Eclectic and Stitched All Around Bundles to share with you today.
Stamp Set Bundles and Dies:
- Oh So Eclectic/Eclectic Layers Thinlits
- Stitched All Around/Stitched Labels Framelits
- Layering Circles Framelits
Card Stock Cuts:
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Soft Sea Foam card stock, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Front Mat: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ So Saffron panel
- Insert Piece: 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Garden Impressions DSP panel
- Art Piece: 4″ x 6″ Whisper White panel (flowers and leaves), 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Petal Pink panel (flower outline die cuts)
- Sentiment: 2″ x 2″ Whisper White panel, 2″ x 2″ Soft Sea Foam panel
- Inside Mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel
You’ll find the list of supplies for making this project at the bottom of this blog post
- Make the ‘lattice’ cut on the 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ So Saffron panel using the die from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies set as shown
- Adhere the 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Garden Impressions DSP panel to the card front with Snail Adhesive, making sure it fits directly under the ‘lattice’ cutout.
- Stamp the solid flower and leaf images from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green inks on the 4″ x 6″ Whisper White panel. Stamp the flower center of the larger flower with So Saffron ink. Cut them out with the coordinating dies
- Cut three flower outlines, as shown, from the 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Petal Pink panel; adhere them to the flowers using small amounts of Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the more solid areas of the flower outlines
- To assemble the art piece, adhere the leaves and the two smaller flowers to the So Saffron mat with Liquid Multipurpose Glue; adhere the larger flower with Dimensionals
- Adhere the art piece to the card front with Dimensionals, make sure to add some close to the outer edges and small cut pieces in the center of the ‘lattice’
- To complete the front of the card, stamp the Thank You sentiment from the Stitched All Around stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on the 2″ x 2″ Whisper White panel; cut it out with the coordinating die from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies. I cut out the center with the second smallest die from the Layering Circles Framelits dies. Use the same die to cut out a second circle from the 2″ x 2″ Soft Sea Foam panel. I used my Paper Snips to snip off the outer part of the circle, leaving the stitched edge. Adhere the sentiment to the Soft Seafoam circle with Snail Adhesive, then to the card front with Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White mat with the sentiment and flower image with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green inks. Then use the embossing die from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set to emboss the leaves
- Adhere the mat to the inside of the card and you’re done!
You Can Start Redeeming Your Bonus Days Coupons Now!
Click here to find out how!
- If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Product List